Shaping Lives Through Christian Education
2013 Robot Challenge Winners
- 1st place: ”Frog-Botz” (The Pilgrim Academy team of Matthew Chubb, Mark Fisher, and Eliana Yu)
- 2nd place: “Super-Bot” (The Pilgrim Academy team of Toyo Aboderin, Vince Chiara, Alice Drummond and Dave Huang)
- 3rd place: “The Incredibles” (The Pilgrim Academy team of Yufang Sun, Vivian Wang, Hannah Hutton and HoJung Lee)
- Honorable Mention: ”Team Ming with Cats” (High Technology High School)
AACS National Fine Arts Competition Results:
- Caleb Rios – 1st place US History and Geography Academic Test
- Alyssa Parise – 2nd place Acrylic Painting
- Melanie Atallah – 3rd place Crafts
- Lauren Haberstroh – 3rd place Expository Writing Essay
- Tyler Dellaperute – 3rd place Instrumental Woodwind Solo
- the State of New Jersey – 6th place
The last Skate Night of the year is rescheduled to April 22nd.
April Greetings! Spring is here and spring pictures will be taken Thursday, April 4. This is a dress up day for our students and we remind you that they need to strictly observe the dress up day guidelines found on page 20 of the TPA honor code. Basically, girls need to have modest dress – NO pants or tight clothing. Guys should have dress up pants and wear a shirt and tie. If they don’t wear a dress shirt and tie, they need to be in school uniform.
Tiffany Franco placed 2nd in the Math/Computer Science category at the Monmouth Jr. Science Symposium’s general poster contest held Thursday, March 21st at Monmouth Univ., West Long Branch,NJ. She also received a special award for the BEST home-based experiment. Congratulations to her!