- https://ift.tt/2Pagl7Y. We need your help!!! With the start of the school year quickly approaching, we are in need of some tools and donations for our new PATHS Construction Class. We have created a registry on Amazon where you can purchase items that we need. If you also have tools at home that you are no longer using and would like to donate, we would greatly appreciate those as well. If you have any donations or would like to learn about some other ways you can partner with us please reach out to our Director of Development, Justin Benson, at email@example.com. Please tag friends and share!
- When you hear the name Mr. Landon many different adjectives come to mind (funny, kind, passionate, devoted, loving) and now we can add to that list fighter. Recently, Mr. Landon was diagnosed with a brain tumor. This is a an extremely rare type of brain tumor and will require surgery and radiation. . . Even in the midst of this storm the Landon’s are praising God. They take comfort in the fact that God is the great physician and that He is in control of this entire situation. Mr and Mrs Landon are viewing this as an opportunity for God to show His love, faithfulness and power and that through this God’s name will be glorified. . . Here is where we can stand in the gap for the Landons. As a body of believers we can take the Landons before the throne and be in prayer for them. Let’s commit to pray without ceasing for them and the battle that they will be facing in the coming weeks. Here is a link to a go fund me page to support them financially if you feel led to, it also gives an update to his surgery. https://ift.tt/2JmgAqF
- Tri-State Champions!!!!!
- Thank you Vernon Ogrodnek and the Press of Atlantic City!!!!
- Raise your hand if you’re excited to see the play tonight!!! 🙋🏽♀️🙋🏾♂️🙋🏼♀️🙋🏼♂️🙋🏾♀️🙋🏻♂️ . . Come see Geoffrey Chaucer’s Flying Circus at 7PM tonight and tomorrow in the Gymnasium. This play is free of charge! Come out and enjoy a fun family night and support our Thespians 🎭!
- Sneak peek of Geoffrey Chaucer’s Flying Circus 🎪. This Thursday and Friday at 7 PM in the gymnasium. We hope to see you there!
- Are you, or someone you know, interested in our Tech School? Take a moment to watch our PATHS Promo Video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AtcUf3pZPQ&t=10s
- PRAYER TRULY WORKS. Many joined us 4 years ago as we prayed the Storr family through a very tough time. Kayla's story of battling Autoimmune Encephalitis is reaching many! God is Good! http://bit.ly/2J5NRrt
- Our TPA parents asked, and we listened! Pilgrim Fan Wear (non-sport spirit wear) On-line orders ONLY - Campaign closes Jan 8. NOTE: WILL NOT ARRIVE UNTIL LATE JANUARY! https://ift.tt/2zKrUc4
- Just in time for your Black Friday & Cyber Monday shopping. Smile.amazon.com will give a donation to our Tech School!